Your basket is currently empty.
Browse Printer Makes
You have 0 item(s) in your basket | Basket Empty
Think Ink Terms of Usage
In using this website and services provided by Think Ink, the following terms and conditions apply
- All orders accepted and fulfilled by Think Ink shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions of sale to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms an conditions which buyers may purport to apply in any purchase order confirmation of order or similar document. Acceptance of delivery shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyer's acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All goods are subject to availability at the time of order.
- Actual dimensions and specifications are given as a guideline only. The company shall not be liable for any variations made to dimensions or specifications and the buyer shall not be entitled to reject goods as a result of any such variation save where the variations materially affect the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods
- A full credit against future purchases from the company will be given for all items returned to the company within 7 days of delivery provided that such items are received by the company undamaged, unopened and fully marketable. The company reserves the right to make a reasonable restocking charge for handling and administrating returns.
- Whilst every effort is made to dispatch goods on time, any delivery date given by the company to the buyer shall be an estimate only. The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure on the part of the company to deliver goods by the delivery date.
- Notwithstanding any delay in delivery of the goods the buyer shall be bound to accept delivery and to pay for the goods once delivered.
- The company shall accept no liability for shortages and/or damaged goods unless the buyer notifies the company in writing of such shortage or damage within 7 days of the date of actual delivery.
- Goods are generally charged at the prices ruling at the time of order. The company reserves the right to alter prices prior to delivery as a result of factors beyond the company's reasonable control. In the event of prices altering between order and delivery the buyer will be notified and shall have the right to cancel its order by serving written notice within 7 days of the date of receipt of such notification vat will be applied to all invoices at the prevailing rate at the time of invoice.
- All credit account invoices are due for payment within 30 days of the invoice date. The company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue sums at the rate of 2% per month. The company reserves the right to suspend further deliveries of goods whilst overdue sums remain outstanding.
- The buyer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to the company by reasons of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the buyer may have or allege to have or for any reason whatever.
- No property or title to the goods shall pass from the company to the buyer unless and until the full amount of the value of the goods as invoiced has been paid and no other sums whatever are due from the buyer to the company. The buyer shall indemnify the company against loss or damage to the goods prior to the passing of property and title therein whilst in the buyer's custody. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the buyer at the time when the company tenders delivery of the goods.
- The buyer shall not be entitled to cancel any order once accepted by the company. In the event of the company agreeing to cancel any order, the company shall have the right to be indemnified by the buyer against any costs incurred in relation to that order.
- All goods supplied by the company come with the relevant manufacturers standard warranty.
- The company shall be under no liability whatever to the buyer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the buyer arising out of a breach of contract by the company.
- In the event of any breach of contract by the company, the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of the company exceed the price of the goods which are subject of that contract.
- The company shall not be liable for any default due to any event beyond the reasonable control of the company.
- Any provision of these terms and conditions of sale which is or may be void or unenforceable shall to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability be deemed severable and shall not affect any other provision of this contract.
- Supplies made by the company pursuant to these terms and conditions of sale are to be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Follow Think Ink on twitter.com/thinkinkshop & get access to exclusive deals and offers